May 05, 2010

A Present for SeaLegsGirl: my running song of the day (OK, 2, actually)

OK, this is not truly speaking my running song of the day, because I don't do music when I run (too busy listening the sound of my own inner voice, or, more often than not, trying to make that inner voice shut up).

But because I have something to be forgiven for by SLG, here is my attempt at bribing her... And at giving the others some motivation for 4-or-so extra minutes of running, while I am at it.  Oh, and at being forgiven by everybody for my horrendously long last post (which Piccola was probably the only one to have read anyway, adding a annoying-blog-reading PB to her 1/2 marathon one, the former being probably even more impressive than the latter).

"Running up that hill"... can't beat the title, hey?! And it does not hurt the song is pretty cool, too...

And there is a more "meditative" version for those, like me, who use running as their daily (or not quite daily these days) meditation...



Maybe I should try it myself, in case it helps shutting up the annoying innner voices...

1 comment:

sea legs girl said...

What what?? What would you have to be forgiven for?

Great songs! I love both Kate Bush and Placebo. I actually really have liked both of those songs just listening to them in the car, but may have to give them a try while running. I, by the way, think it's cool that you run without music. And also really enjoyed your last post and wasn't at all afraid to read the whole thing!